søndag 7. desember 2014

Number 7...

Good morning the sweetest readers in the whole world <3
In this moment I´m at Gardermoen airport (again :P ), soon ready to go to Copenhagen and then to San Francisco (and from there to Berkeley). Since I´m going to spend quite some time in the air today - around 13 hours in total, or something like that - what could possibly be be better in todays calendar than a pretty dose/altitude graph?
I´m guessing nothing...;)


This graph is a little average, since the dose you get when you´re up in the air is a little different depending on where you´re flying (the dose is higher when you get closer to the poles, and lower when you get closer to the equator), and if there´s a lot of solar activity (more solar activity equals higher dose ;) ). Anyway; let´s say I´ll be spending 13 hours at 35000 feet (35 kfeet) today, I´ll be receiving a dose of 52 micro Sievert :D

PS: I´m much more worried about turbulense than radiation ;)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...