fredag 12. juni 2015

Egg muffins things (recipe)

Hi beautiful people, and happy happy Friday!
I love making nuclei, and I love making food <3
To be a real girly girlish blogger, sharing recipes is really important - often I share recipes for different nuclei (it's been some time since I did it, so I should probably do that again - any wishes for which nuclei I should make?), or there are actual food recipes. Today I want to share a recipe for something I made yesterday: Egg muffins - it's super easy, doesn't take too long to make, tastes super, and Alexandra loved it:) (This time it's for eating, not for nuclear experimentation - in case you were wondering ;))





Ingredients:
  • chopped sweet pepper
  • cheese ("normal")
  • feta cheese
  • fuet, dry sausage
  • (or anything you like, like spring onion, tomatoes, onion, fresh coriander, chicken, spinach, bacon, or whatever :) )
  • 6 egg - beaten with 6 tbsp cream, salt to taste (my daugther doesn't like the taste of black pepper, so I didn't add that)



Instructions:
  • preheat oven at 200 C
  • grease a muffin tin
  • add vegetables of your choice along with cheese, pour beaten egg mixture on it (I also made some that were only beaten eggs for Alexandra)
  • place muffin pan on the center rack of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes 
  • let the muffins cool for a couple of minutes before removing from the muffin pan




Eat immediately or let cool completely and store in plastic bag in refrigerator or freezer.






This could be a nice thing to make for breakfast during the weekend, or, served with a salad it's a simple and quick thing for dinner - enjoy, and TGIF!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...