Today has been a good day; meaning I've worked continuously all day, and feeling like I've been effective. Still, when I look at what I've actually accomplished, it doesn't really look like much: six different ways of plotting one of the resonances I'm studying - to try to see if there is some kind of pattern in it.
Good thing is that I've might have found something, but I'm not sure before I've discussed it with Sunniva tomorrow.
I also managed to write a couple of sentences on my article...
BTW: I finished my poster for PhDDay, which is next Friday, yesterday, so that's good :) I wish I'd had more time to work on it, but I'm quite happy with the result (guess three times if it's pink ;) ), and now it's just to wait for the poster session and see how it goes... If you're at the University at 11 (AM) next Friday, you're welcome to stop by and check out our posters of our research.