torsdag 5. mars 2015

Going crazy...

I´ve been working on talks (yes, plural) all day.
Yesterday I realised that I´ll be giving (and therefore also making - which is really the main part of it) 5 different talks in one week.
  1. Thorium on Saturday
  2. Personal talk about choices in Bergen (NHH) on Tuesday
  3. Science Communication on Thursday (same day as Lise is defending her thesis - so I´ll be going back and forth between Tøyen and the University)
  4. Mathematics for teachers on Friday (next Friday)
  5. Nuclear physics and research and stuff in Ålesund (NITO) on Saturday (next Saturday)


Today I´ve mainly been working on the math-talk, which is the hardest one to make... "Why do we need math?"





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...