fredag 8. januar 2016

2 to the power of 5 (birthday)

I can now brag about being 25 (or 2 to the power of 5, or 2 times 2 times 2 times 2 times 2), or 100000, or 32 years old... 


Yesterday was my birthday, and I celebrated by trying to work (but I was kind of tired from Wednesday), and having a very nice dinner with Anders at Brasserie France ( which was much easier than the working part - yum!). Also Alexandra called from her new tablet (that she got for Christmas, so that she can Skype me or her father whenever she feels like it) to wish me Happy Birthday <3


I wore the same statement necklace that I wore on TV on Wednesday. This was a gift from my mother for Christmas, and it was actually in one of the bags that were stolen from our car. I did not get it back, but my mother wanted me to have it, and went to the store and actually bought another one. I was so happy they still had it, and that my mother just did this, because I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.
The necklace is from ALDO.



------------------------------------------------------

I really love Brasserie France, and I have to remember not to let it be too long until the next time I/we go there! 
The food is amazing - I mean, it's French. The wine is amazing - I mean, it's French, land of Champagne. The atmosphere really makes me feel like I'm in Paris; Brasserie France is for me the closest I can get to Paris without actually going there. When I think about it, it's way too long since I was there, and I have never been there with Anders; I should do something about that ;) 



I had one of my French favourites for a starter - a duck salad, and then I had a really nice sea trout with Parmesan and spinach for the main course. Anders had a classical onion soup for starter, and entrecôte with frites, green beans and bernaise for the main course. After this, there were only room for a coffee, so no dessert this time :)

We started everything with a glass of Champagne, of course - after all, this is probably the second last time I'm turning something that's 2 to the power of something, and it's 32 years until the next time.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Gratulerer med gårsdagen :-)
    3 opphøyd i 3 var du for 5 år siden, 4 opphøyd i 4 = 256. Greit nok at du holder deg bra for alderen, altså, men synes nå likevel den siste der blir litt vel optimistisk... 2 opphøyd i 2 blir vel mer i nærheten av alderen til Alexandra. 3 opphøyd i 4, derimot, er nok et ganske bra estimat for forventet levealder :-)
    PS: LURER FORSATT PÅ DET MED FISJONSBILEN. FUSJONSBIL ER VEL IKKE SÅ AKTUELT ETTERSOM DEN NOKSÅ FORT VIL KOMME TIL Å OVERSIGE FARTSGERNSEN!
    Ha en fortsatt fin kveld, og god helg :-)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Om 32 år til er jeg 2 opphøyet i 6 - håper da at jeg skal bli 64 ;)
      Fusjonsbil er nok ganske så uaktuelt, ja, men fisjonsbil er i alle fall i teorien mulig. Men kan aldri tenke meg at man ville kunne lage noe som ble godkjent som sikkert nok - mennesker kræsjer tross alt biler fra tid til annen, og da vil du ikke ha høy-aktivt radioaktivt materiale som spres rundt omkring. Dessuten ville den bli svært tung pga skjerming for stråling. Jeg mener huske at det er Richard Feynmann som faktisk opprinnelig tok patent på bla fisjonsdrevet bil (men jeg tror ikke han tenkte at det egentlig var en spesielt god idé).

      Slett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...