tirsdag 26. januar 2016

First talk of 2016

Good morning fantastic people!
I just found my seat at the train towards Trondheim. I'm not going all the way, but getting off at Hamar - where I'm going to visit Hamar Katedralskole, which happen to be Anders' old high school :) There I'll be giving my first talk this year, to a bunch of 16/17 year olds, about "nuclear physics and research and stuff - the story about a pink nerd". As you might guess, it will be a personal talk about ups and downs from when I switched from ballet in high school until now, when I'm about to start wrapping up my PhD work... Hopefully some of them will be inspired, and maybe some of them will change their view on science and the scientist.



It's been exactly one year since I visited Hamar Katedralskole and gave the same kind of talk I'm giving today - so I guess I can take it as a compliment that they've asked me to come again this year ❤️❤️❤️


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...