tirsdag 1. september 2015

Data, data, and more data




Today I've spent time at the EXFOR database - hate it and sort of love it at the same time... 
So far it's the "worst" database I've visited, but so far it has also given me what I've needed *mixedfeelings*.
Then I've worked on my strength function plot, which is starting to look like something now. Tomorrow I hope to tweak it so that it will be ready for my next article :D  #phdlife

Here are some details of today's plot:


//this may sound silly; but I was so proud of my self when I managed to make these labels (no, I do not love ROOT - yet) :P

//shapes <3 

//this has to be fixed - the slope of the square points needs to be more in line with the two sets of triangles (task of tomorrow!)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...