torsdag 15. januar 2015

From the airport

Maybe airport blogging will be my thing in 2015 too - like it was in 2014 (at least the last part of that year) :)
I´m currently at the Seafood Bar at Gardermoen, drinking a latte and waiting for my flight to Helsinki. It´s actually a little chaotic here today (quite a lot of snow outside...), but they don´t say anything about any delays, so I have my fingers crossed.
The goal of the trip this time is to learn about the Finnish educational system (since I´m in Ludvigsenutvalget) - I think it will be very interesting, and I hope I´ll go back to Oslo again tomorrow with new inspiration :D

----------------------------------


I have to share a "Pon & Zi" - they are so cute <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...